*WIN* a $50 Voucher to Spend In-Store!
Posted Monday 6th November 2017 at 3:10pm
As an early Christmas present to you, we have 2 x $50 gift vouchers up for grabs so you can treat your friends and family to a delicious organic feast this year!
To enter the draw:
1) Follow TMP Organics on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tmporganics/
2) Like our post promoting this giveaway
3) Share the post with your family and friends
That's it! Good luck!
The winner will be drawn on Thursday 30 November and announced via our Facebook page on Friday 1 December 2017.
Terms and Conditions
1. Competition entries close at 8pm AEST on Wednesday 29 November 2017.
2. Two (2) winners will be selected at random on Thursday 30 November 2017. Their names will be announced via a Facebook post on Friday 1 December 2017 and a voucher sent to them via direct message. It is the winners' responsibility to check our Facebook page for the announcement and to check their direct messages for the voucher. The voucher will not be physically mailed to the winner. Each voucher will have a unique identification number.
3. Each of the two (2) winners will receive a $50 voucher to spend in-store. Orders can be made in person or over the phone if placing a Christmas order. If placing your order in-store, please have your voucher ready to show a TMP staff member- a physical printed voucher or digital voucher shown on a mobile device is acceptable. If ordering over the phone, please have your voucher's unique identification number ready as this will be required to place your order.
4. Each voucher is valid for three (3) months, expiring on 1 March 2018.
5. The voucher can be used on items from the Christmas menu, however your order must be placed in a timely manner to ensure your requested items are available. We recommend placing your Christmas order no later than Friday 8 December 2017.
6. The voucher can be used on any available product in-store to the value of $50.
7. The voucher cannot be redeemed for cash. It can be transferred to another person.
8. This competition is open to all Australian residents, however please note we do not ship products. The winner will need to collect their order from/make their purchase at our physical location in McDowall, Brisbane.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, events and VIP specials.
What is Organic?
Organic farming uses the earth's natural resources for sustainability. It emphasises appropriate land management and aims to ecologically achieve the balance between animal life, the natural environment and food crops. Organic farmers do not use pesticides, herbicides, genetically modified foods, growth promoters or hormones.
Recent reports and studies have shown an increase in food-related allergies, with many people now experiencing allergic reactions to peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, milk, eggs, soy, fish and shellfish. Food allergies involve our body's immune system, and because 70% of our immune system is found in the digestive tract, the foods that we eat and the chemicals they contain can have a significant impact on our health. When the digestive tract and immune system aren't functioning well we become vulnerable to a host of disorders, including allergies.