Bulk / Co-Op Buying of Organic Meat Poultry and Fish
Get the best prices in Brisbane for organic meat, poultry and fish through our bulk / co-operative pricing offer! Get together with a group of friends, a club, or just some neighbours.
How it Works
We do our very best to make sure your order is perfect every time! We are, however, reliant on our farmers and suppliers which means you should keep the following in mind when applying to become a Bulk / Co-operative.
Working with Certified Organic farmers means:
- We can’t just phone up and get a specific item on call
- We have to arrange with our farmers for the following week’s deliveries
- Sometimes the deliveries don’t arrive on the days we are expecting them
- Sometimes what we’ve ordered can’t be supplied (due to drought, flood, season, freight problems etc)
- Our chicken, lamb & pork mince at time of your order will come frozen or fresh cryvaced on aprrox. 500g trays
- At certain times of the year different products don't sell so we tray these items and freeze for colder months - ie lamb shanks
- We guarantee our certified organic products are of the highest quality
- Our pork it totally chemical free & RSPCA approved
- All sausages & smallgoods are made by us on the premises
We always do our utmost to fill your orders however if you are having a special dinner party or function PLEASE call the store on 07 3353 8541 to ensure availability so you’re not caught short!
Wholecuts - depending on the actual cut they can be roughly 3 – 6kgs. The best idea is to put the whole cut required on your order and then ring 07 3353 8541 and they can then advise weight & cost. Once approved they will add it to your order. Please note no individual bagging for any whole cut products.
- $100 minimum per person
- Minimum 5 people
- 7 days notice is required. Ie. order on Thursday for pickup the following Thursday
- All orders are individually named ready for pick up - no sorting necessary.
- Pick Up from our Everton Park store
We accept payment by credit card (including AMEX) and cash on pick up.
PLEASE NOTE – ALL ORDERS MUST BE CHECKED AGAINST THE INVOICE UPON RECEIPT OF GOODS & ANY DISCREPANCIES NOTIFIED IMMEDIATELY BY PHONE - 3353 8541
Not yet joined?
Registration of a group is open to anyone. Get a bunch of friends, coworkers or club members together and appoint a Group Coordinator who will register your group and, once approved, you can start ordering. Call or email for minimum order requirements.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, events and VIP specials.
What is Organic?
Organic farming uses the earth's natural resources for sustainability. It emphasises appropriate land management and aims to ecologically achieve the balance between animal life, the natural environment and food crops. Organic farmers do not use pesticides, herbicides, genetically modified foods, growth promoters or hormones.
Recent reports and studies have shown an increase in food-related allergies, with many people now experiencing allergic reactions to peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, milk, eggs, soy, fish and shellfish. Food allergies involve our body's immune system, and because 70% of our immune system is found in the digestive tract, the foods that we eat and the chemicals they contain can have a significant impact on our health. When the digestive tract and immune system aren't functioning well we become vulnerable to a host of disorders, including allergies.